Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gordon is TWO!

Gordon had his second birthday on Friday and we opened his presents Friday night and then had a small birthday party with some friends from our ward. I was so nervous because I decided to make a "Cars" birthday cake and didn't think I could pull it off. Well, without Chris's help--I wouldn't have been able to. I had one of my montly breakdowns the night before the party. Thank goodness my husband has enough sense to talk me out of my irrational state of mind. Anyway here are some pictures of the cake.


The party turned out great. I didn't get a lot of pictures because it was pretty low key and we just sat around and talked while the kids played. Gordon's play food and helium balloons were a big hit. I cannot believe Gordon is two; he is such a big boy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORDON! Yeah! He is getting so big and you are looking cute. I'm so excited that you started a blog. I'll be checking it hourly:) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Chad just asked me if I sent you recipes. I totally forgot. I'm going to do that tonight when the kiddos are sleeping.

Love ya,
Katie

Katie said...

Emily, that cake is so cute! Gordon doesn't look nearly as impressed as he ought to. :)