Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween went way to fast. I didn't get many great pictures. Gordon was too excited to get going and Edison wouldn't sit still for a second. My dad gave me the idea for construction worker costumes and I just loved it. I couldn't find any tool belts for the look and price I wanted so I decided to make them. But it actually turned out that Chris made them. (He would be so embarrassed that I told you that.)
I added a little eyeliner "goatee" to Gordon and I think it was a nice touch. Don't worry I don't actually use that eyeliner. I is old and got all orangey on me.
Kids are so spoiled these days! My dad took all the grandkids out trick or treating on the four-wheeler.
They had way too much fun! It went by too fast though because we had to get to my parents' ward Trunk-or-Treat/Chili cook off. But it was a good thing we went because my mom's chili won!!
This is the only picture I have of Edison with his hard hat on. It kept falling off even with the beanie. And I just had to throw in this picture of my nephew Fisher. He was a chef and his chef hat (homemade) was so cute.
We had our whole family together for the Halloween weekend because Katie went through the temple for her endowment and it was also Elyse's (Brett and Maren's) baby blessing. Having a big family is fun but crazy!!

1 comment:

Katie Thomas said...

That was so much fun! The kids were so cute! Gordons lookin pretty good with facial hair.