Sunday, November 1, 2009

Murder Mystery fun!!

I have always wanted to throw a Murder Mystery party and when I found out all my family would be in town for Halloween I took that as a go ahead. My family are really good sports to put up with all my crazy antics. I had so much fun I think I will do another one next year!
The theme was "Class of '85 High School Reunion." And we were all supposed to dress up '80's and in our "character." Introducing:
Chris (aka Danny Drums)- marching band nerd turned struggling musician
Me (aka Molly Ringworm)- drama queen turned Hollywood actress. I even won an Oscar!
(This picture was actually taken at a party the night before)
Zach (aka B.A. Barricade- the high school punk turned body guard)
I am so sad this picture didn't turn out. He had is hair dyed orange! And those are tattoo sleeves.
Sarah (aka Terry Johnson)- the hall monitor turned traffic cop (and she is like 5 months pregnant in this picture)
Craig (aka Bailey Babble)- school gossip turned journalist
Ryan (aka Joe Nebraska)- jock turned high school basketball coach
Teri (aka Natalie Nebraska)- cheerleader turned lying tramp (sorry Teri!!)
My dad (aka Byron Keaton)- math nerd turned accountant and hugely wealthy
My mom (aka Myra Keaton)- math team cheerleader (didn't know there was such a thing) turned accountant and devoted wife
I totally did the stretch pants with stirrups and over sized sweater in the early 90's. Love it!
Katie (aka Pamela Abdul)- Dance Captain turned famous choreographer (Katie is holding Elyse, not a doll.)
Jake (aka Nick Nixon)- class president turned Presidential hopeful
Lexie (aka Nancy Nixon)- class vice president turned supportive wife dying to be the first lady
Chad (aka Steve Spielson)- audio visual geek turned mega Hollywood director
Katie (aka Cindy Crawfish)- class flirt turned class flirt (somethings never change!!)
Brett (aka Mike Majesty)- prom king turned working a dead-end job and hating life
Maren (aka Mallory Majesty)- prom queen turned controlling wife (such an opposite role for her if you know Maren at all!)
Austin (aka Bobbie Bright) - Valedictorian turned conniving lawyer
As the night went along Chad ended up being murdered. I killed him because he was going to leak out my dirty past and ruin my chances of staring in the new Disney movie! Zach blackmailed the most and ended up with the most money. No one solved the murder, Craig ended up with "Best Costume" award, Brett or maybe it was Dad got the best "Acting" award. All in all in was a fun night!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That looks like SOOOO much fun. We went to an 80's murder mystery dinner last year for Halloween. The 80's ahhhh what a fun era. Love the pictures.

Lara said...

You look so amazing. Haha! That would be so fun to do!