Monday, January 11, 2010

To Cut or Not to Cut?

We have been growing Gordon's hair out for about two or three months now and we are so back and forth about what to do with it. I think it drives Chris crazy. What do you think?
I had to include a couple of shots of the long hair because it looks so different everyday.

I don't want to be one of those mothers who thinks their kids hair is cute when it is so totally not. I will be sad to see the curls go but if that is what needs to happen, I am ready for the truth. Let's be honest now.
There is a poll at the top left. Go ahead and vote. And leave a comment!

8 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

I just had to say that even though I voted cut it off, he still looks cute either way, so I think you're safe ; ) I just prefer shorter hair...but like I said. he's a cute kid so you are lucky he looks adorable no matter what! well...maybe a mullet would take away from the cuteness.

Hilarie said...

Russ said if you start asking "should I? ,then it's time" He is a cute kid but I'd say cut it off too.
Does Edison have any curls?

*LaUrA* said...

I love his curls!! I think boys can get away with long hair better when it has curls. When Carter's hair getslong it is just straight and shaggy.

He looks cute both ways...the long hair is like the care-free surfer dude kind of look...and short is the GQ polished look...so either way!

Lexie Thomas said...

Love the curls but, I think it is time for them to go. :) I'm excited to see you in a couple days!

Lara said...

I love curly hair on boys!

That top pic is so so handsome. Really Em, what a handsome little man you have!

julie said...

hahaha! I love you! You're so funny. I love the curls too, I'm sure he's handsome either way. How 'bout both? Cut it off on top, but grow it long in the back? Great idea? yes?

Katie Thomas said...

like the curls... i say keep them. But he really is cute either way. He is such a stud. The short hair makes him look so grown up!

MarshandKrissy said...

I love the curls! Keep em for a little longer!