Monday, May 3, 2010

All About Eddie

I have realized that Edison does not get much face time on this blog and it is really not fair. So, this is going to be a mega-Eddie post, with lots of pictures.
Edison is talking more and more but still not where I would like him to be. We are working with a speech therapist twice a month and we did a hearing test on his ears last week and the right ear could not get an accurate reading so we are going to try again next time. She thinks there may just be too much wax in his ear. And I could believe that! Edison leaks everywhere. His nose is always runny, you don't want to be near him when he sneezes, we are always cleaning wax out of his ears, and I don't know if you recall him as an infant--drool galore! I had a friend in Logan tell me that she knew an adult man that still had drooling problems. I pray that is not the fate for my little Eddie. Anywho...


Edison loves to snuggle which makes me so happy. Gordon was done with snuggling when he was like 12 months, but has now grown into liking it again! But Eddie has always loved to snuggle. I love putting him down for naps because he will let me hold like he is my little baby. Edison loves to give kisses. One on each cheek, so powerful they almost knock you over. And one on the lips.


We made a video the other day to send to Katie on her mission

No comments: