Monday, May 3, 2010

Long time no see

I know it has been a ridiculously long time and I hate when I let it get like this because then I don't know where to pick up. There have been so many times I have sat down to write a post and I just wasn't feeling it. Ya, know? There was even a plethora of times when my kids did something cute and I thought, "I've got to blog about this." But I didn't. And now I don't remember. But let me tell you. My kids are cute! Currently they are outside standing on the fence watching our neighbor mow his lawn. Do you think he minds that two little boys love to watch as he "lawn the mow" as Gordon says it.
I will tell you one funny story that happened just this last Saturday night. I have been looking for a printer for awhile now. I want a laser printer because I heard that they will give you the most ink for our cartridge (more pages printed per cartridge). Anyway, I have lived this whole married life of mine without a printer (can you believe that!) and I finally said "NO MORE!" So I really started looking seriously online for a printer. (This is becoming a really long, boring story isn't it?) Okay, I will get to the funny part. I found an all-in-one printer at Office Max that was 50% off. It had really great reviews and we decided this was the one for us. Well, we called the Office Max in the big city (you know, Twin Falls) and made sure they had one in stock, they had 5, but the sale was ending that day. So we threw the kids in the car and headed to the big city. We arrived at 7:02 pm. They close on Saturday at 7:00 pm. I was not about to go home empty handed, so I started banging on the window. Oh yes I did! I pleaded my case in front of two employees while the rest watched on and they let me in. Praise the heavens! And on that note my dear friends I will leave you.

3 comments:

Teri said...

I can totally see you doing that...you've got a little bit of your father in you ;) And if you think I'm wrong, I'd like to draw your attention back to the night we ate at Applebee's. Case closed. HA!

Lexie Thomas said...

I just have two questions...
How long did you have to knock on the door? and how embarrased was Chris?

Sean and Kyla said...

oh. my. gosh. that's so rich. lol.