Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Party

We had our ward Christmas party tonight. It was pretty fun. They did a Polar Express theme; you could tell that they put a lot of hard work into it and I was glad I could sit back and enjoy it. I just wanted to post some pictures of Gordon.

I could not believe it but Gordon actually sat on Santa's lap. He wouldn't smile though or even muster a word.

Don't I have just the cutest son?! I know.

Oh, by the way, don't forget to cast your vote for the new poll (down at the bottom of the page).

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute Em. He looks adorable! Can't wait to see you guys next week. I've been doing scrapbook pages for mom and have the CUTEST picture of Gordon. Okay I know you hate me cause I haven't sent you recipes. I forgot but kids are still sleeping (that's why I'm blogging) and so I'll go get some right now!