Friday, April 10, 2009

So That's Why You Haven't Been Blogging...

I have been reading a lot lately and right now I am loving Shannon Hale. I have read Princess Academy and Book of a Thousand Days in just three days. They are books for young adults and

are revamped fairy tales. Easy reads but so entertaining. Next I am moving on to The Goose Girl series. She also has a book called Austenland for adults and is coming out with another one in the summer. Anyway, I am always looking for new books to read so I thought I would pass the info along. If you haven't read them get to your library NOW.

7 comments:

Hilarie said...

I can't believe I never told you about those books before. I read them like a year ago... oops. Luckily you have a good sister who can recommend books for you. Let me know when you need the last 2 books :)

Happy Housewife said...

So....what did you think of Book of a Thousand Days? Hopefully I didn't talk it up too much, but if you finished it so quickly it couldn't have been too bad! Hope you have a happy Easter - sorry we weren't able to be there with you. Did you go to Baby Animal Days?

Katie said...

Would you recommend Princess Academy for Alli? She's always looking for new books, and someone else mentioned these to me.

nathan said...

Thanks so much Em. I really want a good book right now, I love those type of books- young adults and fascinating. yay! we are heading to the library this week.

Sean and Kyla said...

cool. I've only read Princess Academy but I really enjoyed it. I'll have to check out the others some time, there's just too many books to read!! and sorry I haven't checked your blog in a couple weeks, I just saw that little video of Edison 'boarding. so cute and so impressive!

Sandra said...

I've got a book on hold right now at the Library. One recommended from my sis. It's hard to find time to read but I like the easy reads. I'll have to check them out. It was good to see you walking this morning FROM A MILE AWAY he he. We just can't keep up with you and Mary's long legs :)

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Thanks for the recommendations! I just went & got them from the library. I'll let you know when I finish!!!