Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sometimes Words Just Don't Cut It

(No pun intended on that title. Man I crack myself up.) I got my hair cut on Tuesday and I was trying to describe it to my sister and she just couldn't imagine it and informed me I HAD to post pictures.

The first thing Chris said when I walked in the door, "Wow, you did go short. Going for the mom hair cut, huh? ....I mean its like a COOL mom hair cut." Nice save Chris. I am not sure how I feel about it. I wanted to do something different and that is definitely what I got. Yes, it is supposed to be longer on one side than the other.

11 comments:

julie said...

Ooh nice! It looks so shiny and healthy. I like it! Now post side and back shots! :) Oh, and thanks for the ABC book tip. I've been looking for a good one.

LindsayAnn said...

oohhh laa laa!!!! I love it! Sophisticated, classy, and yet, you could get sassy with it. I dig the highlights.

Teri said...

Super cute! The coloring is great.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

You're a total babe!! I love it. It is super stunning on you. Definitely a hip, hot momma.

Anonymous said...

emily!!! i love it... i haven't talked to you in forever it seems like! i mean i didn't even know that you were going to make this change in your life:) jk

Well i can't wait to see you in a week! love katie

Tina said...

Looks cute! I want to see side and back angles too though. Maybe I'll just have to wait and see it in person. I like the color too!!

*LaUrA* said...

I think it is awesome! It is a very dramatic change and really just makes all of you seem to pop...if that makes sense...your eyes are gorgeous and the color in your hair is fab...ooooh you have made me want to run right out and get a new do! Yep...go ahead and post side and back shots too...we are all waiting!

Sandra said...

Cute. Your "cool mom" haircut looks good :)

Katie said...

Uh, "mom haircut"? I guess, if Victoria Beckham has a "mom haircut". Totally cute, and if I may say....saucy.

Sean and Kyla said...

I think you pull it off incredibly well. You look great! How are you feeling about it almost a week later??

Nick and Stacey said...

I bet it is so nice for the change! Good for you...i am never daring enough to do anything different! I really like your model face in the second picture! ;)