Monday, November 2, 2009

Guess who's goin' on a mission

Click here to find out.

A few things I love about this video:

1- all the cell phones with family members on the other end
2- when we all scream after we hear where Katie is going. I tried to figure out who started the screaming and I think it was "Chad's Katie." Can you confirm or deny this.
3- I LOVE my sister!! She will be such an awesome missionary.

We went through the Twin Falls temple for Katie's endowment on Saturday and it was so neat to have everyone there. We are getting closer to our family goal of having all members of our family in the temple. Only three more years!! Anyway, we are so proud of Katie and I will miss her so much when she leaves!!

11 comments:

Katie said...

I will not confirm or deny that it was me... I was video taping it so of course my scream will seem louder... My favorite part in this is Craig who totally reads where she is going before she does! PUNK!

It was fun this weekend. Thanks for all the work you did and I will bring you that $$$ this weekend for our GIRLS WEEKEND! I can't wait.

Lara said...

Soooooooo awesome! She's gonna rock Germany's socks off. That's the troof.

Des said...

CONGRATS!!!! She is so cute, its been so long since I've seen her! what a doll!

Teri said...

I actually think that was YOU, dearest Emily, who started the scream-a-thon :) What a great time for our family. Wish I could have been there in person, but it was fun to be one of those peeps on the cell phone. LOVE YOU KATIE!

Katie said...

What a great video! I hope she has a fantastic mission!

Emily said...

Thanks for the post Emily! It meant a lot to me that everyone was there in the temple and that everyone is so excited for me. This was such a great weekend. And your party was a total hit. And i will also give you the money this weekend! I can't wait to see everyone again:)

Katie Thomas said...

sorry didn't mean to post me as you... that last comment was from me, your sister Katie:)

Lexie Thomas said...

It was so great to be in the temple. I love being apart of the family. Katie will be a great missionary!

Jenni girl said...

HOLY COW!!! That is so exciting and I almost started to cry just remembering what it is like to open that envelope up! My sister, Heather, is coming home from Germany on December 22 so Katie and her will have to get together sometime before she leaves!
Great big loves,
Jenni Jones Harris

Sean and Kyla said...

that is so awesome. jeez, I can't believe how grown up everyone is! and yes, I totally teared up as I watched/listened to this. so so cool. congrats to the thomas family, very exciting things are happening!

Karalynn said...

That is so great. I'm confused though. I saw her plaque up in the stake center last week so I thought she was already on her mission. They are on the ball.