Monday, March 15, 2010

March Madness

No I am not talking about basketball. This month has been crazy and it is only half over!!
Just a few things we have been up to lately-
  • My brother Zach went through the Twin Falls temple for the first time! We had most of the family together (missed Chad and Katie and their family...) What a special time.
  • Chris has been spending every waking moment trying to get the new cheese store ready.
  • I have been spending every waking moment thinking about our new house (what color am I going to paint the front room?!) Also finding someone to rent our apartment...and packing...and loosing sleep, dreaming about decorating my new house!
  • Magic Valley Chalet and UpperCrust are now open in Twin Falls (what an insane, crazy, stressful weekend.) And I am not looking forward to all the nights with Chris gone. =(
  • Oh and somebody celebrated their 26th birthday by cleaning windows and hanging signs at the new store.
  • My sister Sarah had a baby girl! Welcome Jane!
  • I signed up for a triathlon, the Spudman in July. I've started to.. think about.. planning a training schedule. It's stressing me out! I keep telling myself I have to wait for warmer weather. That's a good excuse reason, right?
  • And now my boys are sick!!
Is there anything else I am missing?

3 comments:

Des said...

holy crazy, but so exciting. What a big month, big big month, I'm so happy for you. I'm glad that things are going so well. I can't wait to see pics of your new house! Congrats on everything!!!

Teri said...

Your boys are sick? With what? Do I have cause to worry? We are coming back to Twin in a week...hope they are better by then! Miss you!

And BTW, we did more to celebrate someone's 26th birthday than wash windows and hang signs. Remember the car ride? Or was that memorable for only Lexie and I?!?!?!

Let's celebrate next week. We'll go out to dinner and a movie. Yes, I will endure a movie for you :) Wait, this sounds like a date...oh well, I'm OK with it if you are!

*LaUrA* said...

I am excited for your new store! I really hope it goes great for you! Also...I clicked on "New Home" and I don't see it anywhere...I want to see!!!!!!!! My impatient self can't handle this!