Monday, March 22, 2010

Our New Home!

We bought a house.
A cute house.
An old house.
A 1960's house.
A house in Burley.
A house in a quiet neighborhood.
A house.
With a big backyard.
A home.


See that tiny stove. Yeah, it can barely fit a 9x13 pan in it. But it works.
Chris and I have sooooo many plans to remodel everything. Starting with that fireplace (when we have the $$). We are also replacing the carpet (because the previous owners had cats) and are planning on putting hard wood throughout the front room, kitchen, dining room and carpeting the two bedrooms upstairs. The basement was remodeled after they moved out so it is practically brand new!

And I was so excited to take pictures so I could post them here and I forgot to take one of the outside but then genius struck me and I got this pic off the inspection report. Not too shabby, eh? We are supposed to move in this weekend. Cross your fingers that everything goes smoothly so that can happen!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

How exciting!! Congrats!

The Whipples said...

AWESOME!!!! Have fun decorating!!!

Hilarie said...

Yay! So exciting- congrats!

The Staley Family said...

I am so excited for you. Owning a home, I just love the idea and I also love your crafts-you are amazing. If I wasn't living 9 hrs away, I just might have to purchase some of those canisters. Just love them! Good luck moving and decorating-so fun and so stressful. Good Luck!

Sean and Kyla said...

awesome, congratulations!!