Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Edison Mitchell Tatton has arrived

Our little Edison was born February 26th at 12:32 a.m. Except he wasn't "Edison" until about two hours ago. Chris and I have the hardest time naming our kids. I told Chris the next time we have a baby we will have the name picked out when I am five months along. His stats are 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 20 inches long. Pretty good for being three weeks early. I will post more later I just wanted to get some pictures up. Enjoy!
So much hair and so much fun! Isn't he just precious! So far he has been a very good baby.


Edison with his proud dad! This was at about one o'clock in the morning, hence the tired look.

Gordon checking out the new competition. Gordon seems to be pretty excited, always watching him sleeping. We had him calling Edison "baby brother," it was so cute.

And of course, mommy with her little one. It was so nice to have some alone time with him. I'll post the birth story later so make sure to tune in for that. And thank you to everyone for all your help and kindness to us during this time.

10 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! I had no idea until I saw this post! I hope all went well for you guys. I can't wait to read the birth story. Edison is a beautiful little guy! And that's a great weight!

Tina said...

YEA!!! He's so cute Emily. Congratulations again.

Venesha said...

Congratulations!!!I am so excited for you! Best of wishes. He looks beautiful! Love you guys!

Happy Housewife said...

Hey Congrats. He is a cute kid!
I am happy for you Three
Chris your picture makes me smile those are long nights but well worth it. I know just how you are feeling at that moment.

Katie said...

He is a cutie pie. I think he looks like Gordon. Usually I can't tell on things like that, but I see Gordon in him. Lucky for you Gordon is super cute so now you will have 2 super cute boys. Congrats Em. We are so excited for you guys!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Yay! Wow I was so suprised to see you had him! Edison, that is such a cute name. I can't wait to see him a church. Congratulations! Let us know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Emily! He is very cute! Its crazy that you already had him! That is wonderful, I cant wait to see him- I love ya
Katie

Lara said...

I LOVE the name Edison! Okay, I'm so glad I ran across your blog. Your family is so cute. Plus, I have a blog post from a few months ago that you might be interested in:
http://cwazylawa.blogspot.com/2007_10_01_archive.html

(The Journal entry)

:) Love ya

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

CONGRATS! I didn't think I would see this surprise on your blog. I'm glad things are going well. ~Heather

Raelynn said...

Congrats. he's so handsome! let me know if you need anything! take care with the new family addition.