Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wild Week

So, sorry about the blogging hiatus. Chris and I went up to Twin Falls this last weekend and I stayed with my parents until Wednesday and then my little sister came back with me to spend the rest of the week in Logan. It was tons of fun but it will be nice to get back to some kind of regularity. While my sister was here we thought it would be fun to make a fancy looking cake. Here is a picture of our creation:


It is called Black Forest Delight. It was pretty good. I seriously think I gained 20 pounds this last week. We ate so much and had so much fun. We also made some Raspberry Stuffed French Toast with Custard Sauce and that was really good but didn't look very good. We did a girls day on Saturday and went to the mall and got my ears pierced, got massages and facials, and went to Borders to read gossip magazines and talk. Gordon really loves Katie and he was sad to see her go.
Gordon had tons of fun at Grandma's house too except that he preferred everyone else over me. I guess it gave me some good relaxing time but it kind of made me sad. I think Gordon is going to have a really hard this week as things get back to normal--cause "Mom is so boring." I have Zero energy these days. Seriously, I need to have this baby so I can get back to taking care of my family!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sad we didn't get to see you while you were up. You should post a belly picture!

Lara said...

Shut the heck up. THAT IS NOT KATIE!?!!