Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Movie Reviews

I always like to hear of good movies or not so good movies so I don't have to spend five whole dollars renting a movie that wasn't worth it. I have seen a lot of movies recently so I thought I'd give you my evaluations.

Amazing Grace: good, true story but a little slow. Not really what I was expecting but still a pretty good movie.

The Ultimate Gift: really great, feel-good movie. The acting is not the best though and of course a couple of cheesy parts.

The Jane Austen Book Club: really weird. I'd say, not worth it.

The Ex: some funny parts, the guy in the wheel chair really bugged me. It was okay.

27 Dresses: Good chick flick. The end was a little cheesy but aren't they all.

So there you have it. If you guys have seen any good movies lately pass them my way. Thanks

2 comments:

Tina said...

Movies we've seen recently:

No Reservations - I really like it. Worth renting. Kind of a chick flick.

Next - If you like action/drama this is good. Dave and I both really liked it.

The Invisible - Don't bother.

Spiderman 3 - Pretty good. We were probably a little late on this one, but we liked it anyway.

Deck the Halls - Christmas 2006 flick. It was pretty funny, some crude/suggestive parts though. About a family that did the lights/music thing on their house - so naturally we had to watch it.

Katie said...

I saw Mad Money. It was a light, funny chick flick. Fun for a girls' night out.