Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lost Forever!

So I am a big "Lost" fan. If you haven't seen it or even know anything about it there is a clip on youtube that does a series recap in eight minutes. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjlysFlW1Mw It is very imformative and pretty funny.
My parents were teasing us - most of my family is addicted to "Lost" - that we have wasted so much of our lives watching this show instead of just watching this eight minute recap. Anyway, I am really excited about it especially since all the other shows are on reruns because of the strike. So Thursday nights from seven to nine, you'll know where I'll be.

2 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

so, just had to comment... I too have become an avid watcher of this tv show. My boyfriend is a huge fan and so I agreed to catch up on it and watch all previous seasons so I can be 'up to par' in a sense, and watch this new season with him and know what's going on. I must say it is quite the show!
p.s. Hurley rules.

Katie said...

Ummm... haven't gotten into lost, but I'm glad that I'm caught up now.

PS- my favorite Disney princess is Mulan, but I don't know if she is an actual princess???