Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pictures

Sorry I mislead you. There are actually no pictures in this post. I am so bad at remembering to take my camera to...anything and everything. Tonight we had a little function where there would be a REAL fire truck and a fire fighter to talk to us about fire saftey and of course I forgot to bring my camera. Just picture Gordon looking adorable sitting on the seat under the massive stearing wheel or smiling while hanging on to the side. (Oh how cute is he?!) I thought Gordon would have been a bit more excited by the whole thing but he gets kind of shy in large groups and he kept thinking the fire engine was going to turn on its siren and he HATES loud noises. So he was a little hesitant to get too close while the fireman was letting all the kids touch his equipment. Afterwards though when he could just go up on his own and explore the fire truck, he loved it.

And on a side note. I attended a little girls night on Monday and it was so fun. I have been starving for a little girl time lately and I just feel so refreshed. So...I urge all of you to take some time for yourself and get together with some lady friends and just have FUN!

4 comments:

Hilarie said...

I bet Gordon loved the firetruck, how fun!! I'm jealous though Konnor would probably be even more afraid than Gordon.
My favorite thing about Girls Nights is all the laughing!! :)

Tina said...

That does sound cute. Seems I always forget my camera for moments like that too! Sigh!

Sandra said...

Your not alone. I always forget the camera. I can picture it though...ahhh thats cute!

Katie said...

I need some girl time! Yeah, with my doctor in the delivery room!

Looking forward to seeing you guys.