Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3x3x3

Three movies that make you laugh out loud no matter what:
1. The Man Who Knew Too Little - I love Bill Murray!
2. Tommy Boy - just because it is a family favorite and we grew up watching it and laughing together
3. Pure Luck - if you haven't seen this, you should. Martin Short is hilarious.


Three movies that make you cry like a little baby:
1. Broke Down Palace - whenever I want a good cry, I put this movie in
2. Awakenings - I took a film class in college and we had to watch this. I was bawling so hard but trying to hold it in at the same time; people were giving me wierd looks.
3. Charlie - Seriously bawled my eyes out when I saw this in the theatres, I mean my shirt was soaking afterwards. Now it makes me cry even more because I know what is going to happen and I have children so it hits a soft spot for me.


Okay and I just have to add this one: Heart and Souls - it makes me laugh and cry every time! Such a good movie.


Three movies that I loved as a kid but now I wonder what in the world I was thinking:
1. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - I don't think these need any commentary.
2. Drop Dead Fred - Oh wait, one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen.
3. Babes in Toyland

2 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

love your 3x3x3! great choices... The Man Who Knew Too Little always makes me think of you! Not that I watch it all the time, but it's one of those that has you come to mind immediately, like Empire Records. and I still love how hard we were crying during that showing of Awakenings in Film Art. Lol. so rich.
p.s. I'm actually not a Jacob fan but thought those ladies/girls looked so rich for sporting it I had to take a pic (they even asked me if I was for Team Jacob and I stalled, mumbled something incoherent and walked away quickly!)

Tina said...

Fun idea.
Bill Murray and Martin Short are always great for a laugh! I also really liked Heart and Souls. I didn't think many people had seen that one... I always thought it was one of those obscure sort of movies my mom brought home. But I did like it.