Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twin Falls Temple


Another wonderful thing we got to participate in while we were staying at my parents house was the open house of the Twin Falls Temple. There are a lot of people in my parents ward that are involved in it so it is kind of all everyone talks about. Chris and I were even able to be ushers inside the temple for one of the days. My mom thought it would be special if everyone in my family could come and go to the open house together. It was very special, especially chaotic! No, I'm mostly kidding. It was just a little crazy with so many children with us. There were 26 people in the group with just my family and then there were a few other people. It really was a neat thing to have us all together in the Celestial room. So gorgeous!


My sister-in-law insisted that we all get pictures in front of the temple. I'm glad she did.
There we all are. What a crazy, big group huh!? What are familys for anyway but to keep getting bigger and spread the love around. Love all you guys!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

That is awesome! Thats great that you were all able to go together!

Sean and Kyla said...

wow. that is so great, seriously. And I just can't get over how cute you guys are, just the Tatton family...so crazy how time flies. cliche I know, but seriously.

Tina said...

What a cool experience! So fun to have all of your family together too!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

The temple looks beautiful!! My sis in law and family were able to go to the dedication of the temple cause they live in KUna, Idaho