Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Grandma's House in Pictures

Gordon loves his Grandma's house. There is just so much for him to do. Now that we are home, he tells me at least twice a day that he is going back to Papa's house and he's not coming back till Sunday.
Here are just a few of the things we did all summer long:
The four-wheeler was Gordon's favorite thing. He would relentlessly ask for rides all day long. When I couldn't find him in the house, this was the first place I checked outside.
Gordon loves his Papa; probably because of the four-wheeler. And other reasons I'm sure! =)
Gordon got to play with his cousins Spencer and Ashlynn for a whole week. They had a lot of fun playing in the water.
Gordon and Spencer thought it was funny to put on the helmet and then hit eachother in the head. They were laughing like crazy. Those silly kids.
Gordon also got to play with his cousin Fisher for a few days. Ashlynn left her bike, which was a good thing for Gordon because he loves to ride bikes.

This is Gordon at "work". He would say, "Bye, I'm going to work." And then he would come in all covered in dirt saying, "I got so dirty at work." He wants to be like his dad so much its cute.

Another of his favorite things at Grandma's house is Max, their dog. I would look outside and Gordon would be walking along with his arm around Max just talking to him. He really is man's best friend, or at least a boy's.

We certainly did have a lot of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house but I am so glad to be back. School starts on Monday and I am sorry to say that I am happy summer is over and we get to have our husband and father back!

7 comments:

The Whipples said...

Hey now that you are back maybe you and your cute fam could come over sometime....let me know!!!

*LaUrA* said...

I love the picture of Gordon and Spencer...a new generations of "Thomas Boys" all over again! So cute! That is fun your kiddos got to spend lots of time with the grandparents. Carter asks for Grandma and Papa almost everyday!:(

Tina said...

Cute pictures. Looks like he had way too much fun! We're glad you're back too! :)

Sandra said...

Thats exciting to have your hubby back. Cute pics!

Hilarie said...

So have you finished Breaking Dawn yet..?!? Fun pictures of when you were at your Mom. I'm glad you're back too! Did you see all the fun pictures of your camping trip on Michelle's blog?!

Katie said...

What a cute post! Gordon looks so big! It was fun to see him with Spencer too. I'll have to copy those photos.

All Spencer did on Sunday was talk about seeing Gordon and Ellie after church. He was so sad that it didn't happen. We'll have to figure out how to get together another time.

Sean and Kyla said...

Gordon is soooo cute!