Thursday, August 28, 2008

6 Months

Edison is six months now. I cannot believe how fast that went. He is growing and learning so fast. He had his check up on Tuesday and the poor little guy is still recovering from those nasty immunizations. He is 14 lbs. 2 oz. and 26 in. long.
I've got some great pictures to post but Blogger is being difficult right now so you'll just have to live with this one. Isn't he just the cutest thing there ever was! I'll post more about Edison and his achievements when I can't get some more pictures up.

4 comments:

Tina said...

6 months! wow... he really is a cute kid. We need to have you guys come play again soon.
Bridget commented this morning that Gordon hadn't come over for a long time. She's right. We need to get together again soon!
... Oh, and are you can Chris up for some Sunday night Firefly???

Hilarie said...

This little guy is so adorable. I think I love his smile the most. He truly is one of the happiest babies I've seen I think.

Katie said...

I can't believe he is already 6 months. That's crazy to me!

Sean and Kyla said...

holy cow, he is soooo cute!! I can't believe he's six months old already, wow!