Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bring it on!

We decorated Gingerbread Houses last night for Family Home Evening. Chris and I were doing a little bit of trash talking and this morning Chris suggested I post pictures of our creations and let you decide which one is better. And to be unbiased I won't tell you whose is whose until after the poll is closed.
Entry #1: Florida Getaway Entry #2: Cozy CottageEntry #3: Vacation Home in the Alps
And if you can't tell which one is Gordon's then why are we even doing this poll?

7 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

I am going with #3...and I love that it is outside with the mountains to back it up! Gordon did awesome because I seriously can't tell which is his!

Tina said...

They are all very cute! I voted #3 as well. We need to do these this year... Bridget would love it!

Hilarie said...

Those look like a lot of fun... and work! Nice Job.

Crystal said...

I vote #2 but they all look really good and I can't tell which is Gordons I have a guess but I'm probably completly wrong. Anyway looks like a lot of fun.

The Whipples said...

I like #3 too!

julie said...

I cannot tell at all which is Gordon's. They all have very good qualities. #1 has great candy decorations. #2 has fantastic snow. And 3 is just all around cute and the Gingerbread men always make a house a home. :)

Happy Housewife said...

I am voting for #1. I totally cannot tell which is Gordon's. Did he have help? When are you coming to visit?