Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Top Ten

Thanksgiving was such a blast and I am so ready for Christmas. I loved spending time with all my family. Here were my top ten favorite parts of my Thanksgiving vacation.
  1. Pumpkin Rolls with Maple Streusel Filling
  2. Sweet n' Sour Meatballs and BBQ Weiners
  3. Pecan Pie
  4. Homemade Stuffing
  5. The Twilight Movie with all my sisters
  6. Playing board games every day! A new one we played that was fun - Hit or Miss
  7. Not having to entertain Gordon all day long, in fact not having to entertain Gordon at all!
  8. Girl Talk with my sisters
  9. Making crafts and projects with my sisters; my favorite-this book bag for GordonAnd getting the new books my mom gave Gordon for his birthday. We love reading them!
  10. Getting myself a sewing machine for Christmas at the Black Friday sales!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Cute bag! Sounds like it was a fun Thanksgiving.

Hilarie said...

Pecan pie? Really!? Just kidding.. Sounds like a great time. I love the owl bag so cute.

The Whipples said...

We played that game too. Nate's brother brought it and that's one that we loved and will be adding to our collection. We should get together and play.

Sean and Kyla said...

great top ten list, definitely sounds like a perfect recipe for fun!