Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Movies



Chris and I decided this year we would watch all the Christmas movies we love since last year we only watched a few. Here is our list. Let us know if we missed out on any that are must sees.


Home Alone 1 and 2
Lampoons Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
Claymation Christmas
The Santa Claus
It's a Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th Street
Mr. Kruger's Christmas
Scrooged
A Muppets Christmas Carol
Elf
Polar Express
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

We have already watched a few. Christmas movies are my favorite. Oh, and a brillant idea I had...since we only own less than half of these movies, we signed up for Netflix, two week free trial, and got all our Christmas movies through them . Now we actually have something to look forward to when we check the mail!

7 comments:

Hilarie said...

I'm not even sure if I've seen all of those!! It was definitely brilliant to sign up for Nettle to get them-- smart thinking!

*LaUrA* said...

You could add "The Family Man"...it is not completely about Christmas...but around that time. I love the Grinch with Jim Carrey and Elf and Santa Claus...good list!

Happy Housewife said...

We just watched Charlie Brown Christmas...not my favorite, but Ellie liked it. We also have While You Were Sleeping coming - again, not exactly Christmas, but around that time (plus Craig is a Sandra Bullock fan). There's always Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Dr. Seuss version of the Grinch. We're doing the same thing...I'll have to add some of yours to my list.

Hilarie said...

Man I completely spelled Netflix wrong...Grr
What about Shrek the Halls? I don't think that I've seen it but I saw that it was someone's fav Christmas movie on a blog I check.

Sean and Kyla said...

I think you got 'em all. very nice. though I must say the kids and I enjoy santa clause 2 and 3, lol. pretty rich stuff.

Katie said...

We love Elf around here. Hopefully we'll find the time to watch it this year. Love you guys!

Nick said...

Come on you guys....Just throw in Jingle All the Way for kicks. -Nick