Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Genius Boy

I love it when Gordon learns something new. He can sing his alphabet now. Here's a video of it and pay close attention to how he says "LMNOP." It is so dang cute.



Chris got him an alphabet book and we are working on writing the letters. I can't believe how big my little boy is getting. And Edison too! He has recently discovered how fun doorstops are. And he knows they are behind every door so no matter what room he is in, he will crawl behind the door to play with it. We buy him all these toys and he plays with doorstops. (Name that movie, quote is altered to fit this situation. The actual quote is "We buy him all these toys and he laughs at the walls.") Update: Since writing the above Edison has also started to stand while holding on to furniture. He is 8 MONTHS! He is still unsteady and falls the majority of the time but he still does it. He just wants to be a big kid like his big brother!

6 comments:

Happy Housewife said...

What a little smarty pants! I'm still not sure on the weekend, but I'm thinking that the girls and I will probably come up. What Craig's doing is anyone's guess.

LeeAnne said...

That is so dang cute how Gordon sings his ABC's! What a smart little guy!

Anonymous said...

Heart and Souls! I am so proud i got that:) Well I am really sad I wasn't able to come this weekend. Thanks for understanding:) I love you, have a fun weekend!

Love
Katie

Sandra said...

My kids played with the doorstops too. Cute video of his ABC's.

Sean and Kyla said...

two things: first- Heart and Souls and second: yes, I think next time I shall sing with you Gordon. love it. so cute!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

OHH! He is getting soo big! I am still waiting to sneek a recording of Ethan saying his abc's!