Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wanna See Something Amazing...

My friend spent a lot of time, effort, and money making her family's Halloween costumes this year. She is entering costume contests to try to win some money back. Go vote for her here:
http://www.sugarloot.com/entry/953760721 And here are the amazing costumes you are voting for

I know, unbelievable. All home made. If you want to see the whole progress visit her blog. And don't forget to vote. I checked out some of the competition and there is none. It is pretty much all girls in some sort of lingerie. Disgusting.

3 comments:

nathan said...

yumm ok yeah! so amazing. and incredible and...that is talent and determination. I voted for them. wo. I showed nate and he said the same thing. incredible.

*LaUrA* said...

I voted! I can't believe those are homemade! Awesome!

Sean and Kyla said...

WOW!!! honestly the best costumes I have ever seen, and I seriously can't believe home-made. I went and of course voted and yeah...all the other ones suck. I'd have to say though if I were judging, these guys'd get first, the yoda dog second and the hanger in the head third. but that's just me.