Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dancing With the Stars

Can I just say, I love Dancing With the Stars. I don't have TV so I watch it a day late and I just finished watching it. I want to say a few things and since Chris is up on campus doing homework I'll have to say them to you.
  1. Brooke Burke should just take the trophy and end the show. I hate it when the judges (particularly Len) judge her more harshly because she is better than everyone else. NOT FAIR.
  2. I think they were entirely too hard on Cody Linely's Latin Dance. I loved it; my favorite - the solo 15 seconds. Oh and I am so glad Julianne is back next week. I can't stand Edyta!
  3. I couldn't help but stare at Kym's stomach after her last dance. Man I would kill for a stomach like that.
  4. I am so glad Susan Lucci is gone. I couldn't stand her
  5. And finally, would someone please tell me who gets voted off? I can't wait till tomorrow to find out. My guess is Maurice Greene.

4 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

You really want to know who's off??? 'Cause I'll tell ya! Your guess was right. Maurice is outta there...which I'm personally not too sad about. It was definetly his time.

I love the show too. But you need to watch the result show anyway. Lacy does a dance with her brother Benji...so good. And Derek & Julianne Hough do a dance together...SO, SO good! I'm with you, Brooke Burke should take the trophy now. Although, I think Warren is pretty fun to watch and moves so well for a big guy! Wow...I just wrote a lot. Guess I like the show too!!!

Sean and Kyla said...

good guess. now...let's take a look at your comments here... Len? Come on, you know he's got it all. judging talent and good looks included. lol...juuuuust mostly kidding. I agree about Brooke...which is why Len has to be so harsh, I mean, he just has to. Mostly because I really don't like what's her face. I always think her name sounds like "Cariann in armor" whenever they announce it. Now it'll probably sound like that to you too huh? hmm...Susan Lucci, yes, thank you for finally leaving. It was just too painful to watch! and that is all I have to say about that. I admire your dedication to television programs like this. lol.

Sandra said...

I watched it the first season, a little of the second but I haven't been into since. I don't know why...I love dancing. I think it's because I can't watch it without interruptions.

Katie said...

I totally skipped this post because I hadn't seen the results show either and I didn't want a spoiler. But I've seen it now and so I came back to read it, and we are so on the same page. Susan Lucci? Blech. I'm thinking her working on an ABC soap opera had more to do with her tenure on the show than her dancing ability. Her big fake ta-tas and gross old neck freaked me out. ((((shudder))))

I like Brooke too, and love Derek and Julianne. I cannot believe she had surgery two weeks ago and then did that fantastic dance. Josh is getting a skewed perception of women from Julianne!

I loved Cody's dance too! I thought the judges were way to harsh on him. He's so cute---like that guy in high school who was nice to everyone and you (and all the other girls in your class) had a secret crush on but were to scared to act on in case it ruined your friendship. Sigh. I'm so glad I'm not in high school anymore!