Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dyson Man

I have a confession to make. I am in love with the Dyson man.
There he is. Isn't he handsome? Okay, so its not about beauty, its about brains. He is an inventor and most importantly the guy on all those Dyson commercials. I don't know what it is but I love those commercials. I think it is the fact that he is an older wiser man and every word he says just makes perfect sense. I believe everything he tells me; I trust him completely. I think his inventions are awesome and I admire him for taking something that to him is flawed and making it better. I tried to find my favorite commercial but couldn't so here are a few good ones. If you are really interested go to his website http://www.dyson.com/about/ads/ Please visit and let yourself be whisked away by this man. My favorite is the failure one.



5 comments:

Ellen Oates said...

I love dyson too! I love the commercials and hope to aup the money to actually buy one. We should get some girls together some time and watch Pride and Prejudice. I like the original one the best as well. We used to have parties when I was back home, so I think it would be fun. Also, I like to run too. I don't know if you like to, but I saw that you want to run a half and full marathon. I ran a half my senior year of high school and really want to run a marathon. I am not fast or anything, but I enjoy doing it. Any time you would like to run, I am game. We are usually home every night because Halle goes to bed at 8 and I am home with her everyday. Sorry this is super long!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I have never seen a dyson commercial in my life but everyone is talking about him, is he on cable? I totally want one of those vacuums! What an amazing invention!

Sean and Kyla said...

oh I love the dyson vacuums!! That is probably one of the reasons why I love vacuuming, it is just so thorough and such a beautiful thing to have a carpet vacuumed by one of these babies! I would definitely say it is a good investment.

Sandra said...

At first I had no idea who this guy was but I remember seeing those commercials. Pretty interesting!

Sean and Kyla said...

p.s. just glanced a bit at your goals and looks like you are making progress girlfriend! you're doing great, I totally admire all that you are striving to accomplish : )