Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Baby

Edison is almost three months old! I can’t believe how time flies. He is such a good baby. I am one lucky mom. He smiles and laughs a lot, especially just after I feed him. He coos and smiles up at me and I could just sit there all day long, staring at each other. He is so mellow and is happy just about anywhere doing just about anything. He is still a little bobble-head. He loves to sit up against my shoulder and look around at everything and his head bobbles everywhere. He actually likes to lie on his stomach which is different because Gordon couldn’t stand that. I can’t wait till he starts showing more personality and we can see more differences between him and Gordon. I just know they will be good friends; Gordon loves to make him smile. I find myself singing "My Little Buttercup" from Three Amigos to him all the time. Of course I have to do it silly and dramatic too. And I always call him cutie poo, sweetie poo, anything with poo at the end. I don't know why, I just do. Do any of you do your own little weird things like that?
This is one of his smiles that just melts my heart! The camera didn't do it justice though, sorry.

5 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my gosh- I sing that song to Jax too! Then I can't help myself and I get up and dance like Martin Short and even the added "esmile"! I know, I'm a dork. I only do it behind closed doors. :)
That is such a cute pic of Edison, and such a cute shirt!

Katie said...

He looks so much like Gordon to me in that last picture!

Ellen Oates said...

This is the first I have seen of Edison. He is so cute. I bet it is neat to see the difference between your babies. We are excited to get to know your family better. I started a blog too. It is josephandellensfamily.blogspot.com

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

WOW! The first picture of Edison with the straigh face looks just like Gordon to me as a baby! crazy! Do you think they look a little alike?

Sean and Kyla said...

love it! I have got to get up there to visit you guys this summer!