Friday, May 9, 2008

A Tribute to One Funny Man

Every two years we have a family reunion on my mom’s side and at this reunion there is always a talent show. Our family always pulls something together last minute and we usually make complete fools out of ourselves. Well at the last reunion, we did not have anything planned and at the insistence of everyone there I got pressured into doing a Chris Farley skit. Growing up, one of my families’ favorite movies was Tommy Boy. Chris Farley was my comedic hero. We loved to impersonate him and throw around some of the funniest movie lines. I think I used to be pretty good at doing him justice. I haven’t had much practice in awhile so I am a little rusty. The skit I got pressured into doing was the Chris Farley Show from SNL, a talk show where Chris Farley interviews Paul McCartney. My brother Brett filled in as Paul McCartney and we tried our best to make him proud with only two minutes to practice. Enjoy the “real” Chris Farley…

1 comment:

Sean and Kyla said...

oh my gosh, I love this one! It's so funny you posted about this, Mikey was just doing this impression a few days ago. lol, man Chris Farley is so great. I mean, honestly, everything he did in movies and tv was hilarious.