Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Haircuts

Saturday we gave both our boys haircuts. Chris is very particular about the hair on our boys' heads. I finally convinced him to buzz Gordon's head for the summer. All my brothers had buzzed heads growing up and so I like it. Chris thinks it looks silly. I must say Gordon looks like a different boy with his hair short. And we decided to give Edison a little trim because he only had really long hair in the back and the rest had fallen out. You can't see it that well in the picture but it does look better.
And just a little heads up. My computer is now deciding when it will work and when it won't. Tonight Chris got it working thankfully, but who knows how long it will last.

5 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

lol, love it, classic summer haircut! I just hate when the cute guy at church does this during the summer when his hair was looking so good longer, it's like, "nooooooooo....." (and yes, you had to say that in a deep voice as if in slow motion) but back on topic, your boys look really cute in this picture so I am sure they are pulling off the buzz-cut really well! ; )

Sandra said...

How well does he sit for you? I think it looks good, it will be nice for summer!

Ellen Oates said...

Who doesn't love two half naked little boys! That is my favorite look for little kids. The buzz looks good too. I know what you mean about cleaning everything else besides the child. I was not thinking about that when I was looking at my pictures and deciding what to write. I hope you guys have a good long weekend!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Nice haircuts! I am debating on leaving Ethan the length he has now, or buzzing it for the summer as well!? Hmmmmmm

Raelynn said...

I love the buzz cut on small childern. They look so cute!