Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sunday is my fourth anniversary. That’s right, I’ve been married to my husband for four years! I know, I can’t believe it has been that long either. Well, I thought I would write a little message about how wonderful my husband is. I know I have a problem with taking Chris for granted. He does so much for me and our family. He goes to school full time (and has a 3.85 GPA), works part time, and is also a full time husband and father. He helps me out so much. When he comes home and I have had a crazy day and I still haven’t got dinner even started, he doesn’t complain or ask what in the world I have been doing all day. He just starts making dinner. He also puts Gordon to bed every night. He does everything: pajamas, brushing teeth, reading stories, etc. Another wonderful thing Chris does for me is clean my car every other week AND he takes Gordon with him. So not only do I get to sleep in Saturday but I also get the whole morning to myself and I get a clean car. Man, am I one lucky woman. Chris is my perfect half; he helps me to lighten up and not to stress out about the little things. I know that me needing to lighten up might come as a surprise to some of you, but I take my role as a wife and mother a little too serious sometimes and Chris reminds me that I am doing a good job and to just relax once in awhile. I am so glad that I am married to a wonderful man who makes me a better person. I love you!

5 comments:

Tina said...

That was a sweet tribute. Happy Anniversary!

Nick and Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary! YOu would think with how much time our husbands spend together those qualities would rub off on Nick! Just kidding! What a wonderful husband you have! I love to read the silly things gordon says and does! "It's not that bad!" I think I might have to add that to my blog! Great idea!

Hilarie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

ksanft said...

what the- I totally left a comment on here the other day and it's not here! hm...I'm hoping it was just some error on my part and not that you deleted it or something...heh heh...because that would make this really awkward. anyhoo, all I wanted to say was that your husband does sound like a wonderful man and you guys are a cute family. Happy Anniversary!

Sean and Kyla said...

oopsies...I messed up again, that last comment from "ksanft" was actually from me, Kyla. Remember me? we're friends....we were once roommates? I swear I'm trying to plan a weekend to come up and visit, probably in July?... yeah. that Kyla.