Monday, October 6, 2008

Thanks Guys

I got the costume for $15! I really didn't think she would budge on the price because there were some people selling theirs for $35. Anyway, thanks for talking some sense into me. I am usually pretty cheap when it comes to things like this but when I get an idea in my head I just don't act like I normally would. I guess I got so excited at the prospect of my little Gordon in a Buzz Lightyear costume, who knows how much I would have paid! Well, NOW I can be excited. But what to get for Edison...I don't want to pay a lot of money at all for a costume for Edison because infants don't usually like to stay in costumes all that long. Any advice on good infant costumes?

6 comments:

Tina said...

The costume looks good in the pic. I'm sure it will be fine! Way to go getting it for $15 too!!
I bet he'll make a cute Buzz!

Hilarie said...

How fun! I'm glad you got it for a good deal! It would be cute to have Edison be some sort of Toy Story character... so I've been searching online and the only thing I've found is on ebay for the baby alien... it will probably get too expensive.
Babies look cute in any costume!! I'm sure whatever you find he'll look adorable.

LeeAnne said...

I bet Gordon's going to love being Buzz! A friend of mine dressed her baby up as a penguin- she bought black footie zip-up pajamas and sewed on a big white spot of white felt on the tummy (only sewed half- the other half has velcro to snap it over the zipper), sewed on orange felt feet, and sewed an orange felt beak and a pair of eyes on a black beanie! I thought it was pretty cute! Other than that.... I think it might be cute to find some way to dress edison up as Woody :)

Sandra said...

He will be so cute as Buzz, I'm glad you got it for less than the asking price. As for Edison, good luck. Babies are always cute in whatever they are dressed in!

Katie said...

Way to go Em. $15 is way better than 25 and now you can sell it for that on KSL again:)

I got this baby just a little cow sleeper with a hood on it for $8 bucks at Walmart. They had a tiger and something else. I wasn't going to dress him up, but I thought 8 bucks, you can't go wrong with that and it looks comfy too.

Hilarie said...

Hey Emily, I was wondering about you guys yesterday when you didn't come out. Sorry that you got sick too, that makes things hard. (At least for me I struggle when I'm sick like that and taking care of 2 kids all day) Hope you feeling better but if not let me know if there is anything I can do..
Hope your little kiddos are doing better too!