Monday, October 20, 2008

Title

Today as I was getting in the shower, I had just put shampoo in my hair, I heard a loud knock on my bathroom door. Gordon was simply letting me know that he did a little poop in the potty and could he please watch a movie now. He used to watch a movie every time I got in the shower but now that we are potty training he only gets to watch a movie after he does his business in the toilet. I guess I chose the right thing to motivate him huh?


Potty training is going pretty good. Once I FINALLY got him to do the #2 in the toilet and showed him it wasn't scary at all, we've been doing much better. He still has accidents occasionally when we are playing outside with friends but I think that is understandable. He does good when we are out at the store too. I really can't complain.

No comments: