Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dear Gordon,

I hope you know how much your dad and I love you. I am sure you are having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house but we sure are missing you here. I miss your sweet kisses when I get "hurt", your help doing dishes, and your funny jokes. It is so quiet here your dad and I don't know what to do with ourselves. Edison misses you too. He needs to hear you tell him that it's okay when he gets his diaper changed and he misses playing peek-a-boo with you too. You are an awesome big brother and help mommy and daddy so much. You are such a sweet little boy and you fill our lives with so much joy. We can't wait to have you home again. Make sure you be a good boy and listen to Grandma. Love you tons!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

that is a sweet little letter. frank took max with him to salt lake this past weekend and I missed him so much. It just wasn't the same...I can totally relate. Your grateful for the break, but they can't come back soon enough. Hope everything is going well for you.

Tina said...

That's the cutest thing I've read in a long time. Hopefully grandma is reading it to him right now.

julie said...

Wow, Gordon can read?! Sign that kid up for GT! Remember that? Haha, I didn't get in. :( I'm sure Gordon is loving it at Grandma's, but it's a little hard huh?