Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Signs that a toddler lives here

My mom came for awhile to help me with Edison and Gordon and then she took Gordon back home with her for the week because Chris has mid-terms and I am still trying to get Edison on some sort of schedule with nursing...Anyway, as I started to miss that little rascal running around our home I noticed little signs of his, stating, "Gordon was here."
  1. Fingerprints all over the TV screen
  2. Multiple stains on the carpet in the dinning room
  3. Toys and books in every room of the house
  4. All "breakables" on the top shelf of our bookcase
  5. Outlet covers in all electric outlets
  6. Elmo's World movie sitting on top of our TV
  7. Child-proof handles on all doors
  8. Fingernail polish painted on our table
  9. TV buttons taped down so he can't turn the TV on or change the channels...
  10. The kitchen rug lying in a heap in the corner so he can push his cars around on the only hard surface area we have in our house

1 comment:

Teri said...

Hey Em. I stumbled onto your blog a couple months ago and thought it was about time to make myself known. I'm your cousin (daughter of Jim and Susan) and I think we can count on one hand the times that we have met, the last one being close to a decade ago. Anyway I wanted to say congrats on the new baby he is so super cute and I love the name. I enjoy your blog, keep up the good work :)