Friday, March 21, 2008

New Pictures

I know I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been kind of crazy, I'm really tired. Two kids is fun but hard. Here are some new pictures of the kiddos.
Gordon loves to hold Edison and look at pictures of himself on the camera, hence the reaching. He is really soft and good with him. He always wants to hold him while I'm trying to feed him.
Gordon loves posing for pictures. He is so darn cute.
My cute little boys. Aren't they adorable.
I love cute little infant clothing that makes him look like a little man.

4 comments:

Tina said...

So cute! I love pictures.

Sean and Kyla said...

great pictures, and yes, those are definitely two cute little boys!

Sandra said...

I too like the look of the infant clothing on him. They are adorable!

Katie said...

Love the pics and Eddison's little outfits. It was fun seeing you this past weekend. I just emailed you all the pictures.