Friday, March 21, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged awhile ago and I also saw some others that were a little different so I decided to combine the two.

5 Things I was doing ten years ago:
1. I was 14, in the eighth grade and going to Robert Stuart Junior High
2. taking my first drama class and loving it
3. helping my friend Desarae deal with her newly discovered disease
4. participating in track- doing the triple jump was my favorite
5. and being boy crazy although I can't pinpoint exactly who I was crushing on at the time...

5 Things on my To-do list:
Well, since my day is mostly over...
1. Finish watching the Office
2. Blog
3. Feed Edison
4. Get ready for bed
5. Sleep

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Anything chocolate
3. Double stuff Oreos
4. Yogurt
5. Granola bars

5 Places I've lived:
1. Twin Falls, ID
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Vista, CA
4. American Canyon, CA (both CA locations in one summer!)
5. Logan, UT

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Pay off school loans
3. Invest
4. Save for kids' college/missions
5. Travel the world

5 Songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Meatloaf's I Would Do Anything for Love (I know, impressive and pathetic)
2. Les Miserables' On My Own
3. I Hate Everything About You
4. Hush Little Baby
5. And...Itsy Bitsy Spider

5 Bad habits:
1. Staying up to late
2. Procrastinating
3. Burping
4. Watching too much TV
5. Blog hopping

5 Things I will never wear again:
1. Stretch pants with baggy sweaters
2. Big bangs
3. Uncomfortable shoes (no matter how cute they are, they're just not worth it)
4. A flowered jumpsuit (hey I was in the second grade!)
5. Braces

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Wendy's cashier
2. Pizza Hut waitress
3. receptionist at Glanbia
4. Boys and Girls Club "staff member"
5. Rexburg Opinion Center surveyor

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I am double jointed in my arms
2. It's impossible for me to take a shower for less than 15 minutes
3. I talk to myself
4. I am a Michael Jackson fan (just the music, not the person)
5. I have a birth mark on my neck that looks like a hickey

Now for tagging
1. Katie
2. Michelle
3. Kyla
4. Venesha
5. Julie

1 comment:

Sean and Kyla said...

love it...especially that you wore a flowered jumpsuit...even though we all know you really wore it your freshmen year of college. lol. but no, I love also the Rexburg Opinion Center...aw, the memories...so rich! and uh, I'm new with this whole blogging/tagging thing...so since I am on the "tagging" list am I supposed to fill it out too and then tag five others?...heh heh...yeah, I'm a newbie, what of it? lol