Thursday, April 24, 2008

50th Post!!

Today for my 50th post I thought I would do this "50 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me" list I saw on another blog as I was blog hopping. (I am known to do that a lot.)

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Two car seats, a driving toy, books, and milk stains
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Seven months ago; morning sickness is no fun
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Shoot
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Gordon, Edison, Kyla
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Lying in bed. Gordon was nice enough to let me sleep in this morning. I heard him playing in his room and when I went in to get him he was talking on his phone to Tina.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading friends' blogs
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Watching the Office and Lost! Yeah
8. What is the last thing you said aloud?
That's cream for your bum (talking about diaper rash cream when Gordon asked about it.)
9. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip
10. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water
11. What are you wearing right now?
Blue jeans, a black t-shirt with a pink jacket
12. What was the last thing you ate?
Cashews
13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Have I bought any clothes in the last month? NO
14. When was the last time you ran?
After my toddler…an hour ago
For exercise…a year and a half ago
15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
March Madness basketball
16. Who is the last person you e-mailed?
Kyla
17. Ever go camping?
We used to go a lot as a family growing up; Chris and I keep saying that we need to go…
18. Do you have a tan?
Do I ever have a tan? No
19. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I prefer it that way, but it doesn't always happen.
20. What did your last IM say?
What’s an IM? Instant Message? I am so not into the whole technology age I guess.
21. Are you someone's best friend?
I sure hope so
22. What are you doing tomorrow?
Probably the same thing I do everyday.
23. Where is your mom right now?
I have no idea; I don’t keep tabs on my mother all day, every day. Call me crazy but I don’t know anyone who does.
24. Look to your left, what do you see?
A bookcase
25. What color is your watch?
I don’t wear a watch
26. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Accents and good looking men
27. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Nope, but I do joke that I would like some enhancements in the chest area!
28. What is your birthstone?
Aquamarine
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru?
We usually only go to fast food when we are in a hurry so drive-thru
30.How many kids do you want?
Right now I want 4 but I tell Chris we’ll just take it one at a time and see how things go
31. Do you have a dog?
No but I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris came home with one some day
32. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mother. Gordon was pretend talking to his Gamma all day today so I figured he should call her up and really talk to her.
33. Have you met anyone famous?
President Gordon B. Hinckley
34. Any plans today?
As aforementioned - Lost and the Office!
35. How many states have you lived in?
Two, no wait, three: Idaho, Utah, and California for a brief stint
36. Ever go to college?
Yes, not enough for it to mean anything though
37. Where are you right now?
In my family room sitting on the couch
38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Nursing, I’m sorry I just really don’t enjoy it. After dealing with engorgement, mastitis twice, and just all around soreness, it is not something that I love.
39. Last song listened to?
Somewhere Over the Rainbow by that big Hawaiin guy
40. Are you allergic to anything?
Stupid people
41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Rocket Dogs when there is snow on the ground or flip flops any other time
42. Are you jealous of anyone?
I try not to be but-- anyone who has a house or who is done with school.
43. Is anyone jealous of you?
Hah, I doubt it!
44. What time is it?
Time for me to get off the computer and do something productive!
45. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do
46. Do you eat healthy?
Yes, I eat healthy in addition to eating crap
47. What do you usually do during the day?
My typical day consists of: waking up, feeding my boys, feeding myself, bathing and dressing my boys, showering and dressing myself, and by then my day is half over! I usually clean the kitchen, play with my boys, and have Gordon in his room for awhile for quiet play time since he won't take a nap and I can have a little personal time!
48. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Twenty-five, as my husband puts it: a quarter of a century old!
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes but it was so long ago I don’t really remember anything special about it
50. How did you get one of your scars?
Disobeying my mother and jumping on the spare beds downstairs. I hit my head on the corner of the table and had to get stitches. And that is why children should always listen to their mothers!

6 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Ha! You are funny! I really liked reading your answers!

Tina said...

This was great. I loved the questions and the answers. This is one of the best lists of 50 questions I've seen.

Cute that Gordon was calling me on the phone. :)
We should play today.

Katie said...

Good list! I knew most of those things, but realized that we both have the same favorite ice cream flavor. I sense good times in our future...

Sandra said...

Thats fun, sorry to hear about the problems with nursing though.....being engorged has to be the biggest pain!

Sean and Kyla said...

veeerrrry interesting! and I love that you put "that big hawaiian guy"...just in case you'd like to know for future reference: Israel Kamakawiwo'ole ; )

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

loved to read about you! Mmmm chocolate chip ice cream is the best! yummm! Put down a layer of crushed oreo, add some mint chocolate chip ice cream that's been combined with more oreos and WALL-LAAAA! Mmmmm!