Friday, April 11, 2008

And the Winner Is...

The Winner of the Favorite Things is... If you can't read the name on the slip of paper its MICHELLE!! You have no idea how many times I had to pose for this picture. Chris kept taking more claiming that my "surprise face" looked fake. Hence the over-the-top enthusiasm. So Michelle: I need to talk to you about what Office memorabilia you would like since you already own all the seasons on DVD. Maybe a Dwight bobble head? And don't forget now you have to post your favorite things as well.
Thanks to everyone for playing!

Oh, and I got my hair cut. What do you think? I haven't had bangs for about 4 years so its going to take me awhile to get used to but so far (about three hours) I like it.

10 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

"well, I think it rocks!" (name that movie) - this in reference to your bangs by the way, I think they look great on you : )
And I totally thought you looked surprised...I just wasn't sure if it was because you just saw a ghost or pulled a name out of hat...but either way, Surprised is what I got from that picture. lol.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

LOOOOOOVVVVEEE the new look! I think it really nice! I need a serious haircut! I don't look good though like you with my hair cut past my shoulders.
I think you really look surprised! That was like..what? Number 8 picture! hahahah! Love to keep in touch with you! You are still the fun gal I miss having around!

Tina said...

hahaha... I love the surprised look. It made me smile. And I think your haircut is really cute too.

Sandra said...

I have to agree...I like the new dew, cute cute.

Katie said...

Love the hair. I've been thinking about doing the bang thing. Tell me how you like it in a week. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

*LaUrA* said...

I LOVE your hair!! I think bangs suit you very well!!Super Cute!!

And boooo for me not winning!

*LaUrA* said...

oh and I wanted to tell you thanks for a fun game idea(I read your side bar). I had Josh get out a box and have him and Carter take turn tossing balls into it! A great activity to practice those motor skills and keep him occupied for at least 5 minutes!!

Sean and Kyla said...

the movie quote is from Princess Diaries. when her best friend defends her new hairstyle...lol, remember it now? If not, watch that part because it'll make you want to say that line all the time!

Michelle said...

I won!! Yes! Oh, I am still alive by the way. I am just a little detached from the computer for a while. I will have to remember to post my favorite things one of these days...and do all of those tags that I have ignored. I'll get back to you on "The Office" memorabilia. I don't even know what other options there are. We miss Logan!! Talk to you soon.

Michelle said...

How about Michael Scott's Expanding Sphere...or some of Jan's Serenity Candles. How are you, by the way?