Sunday, April 6, 2008

Photoshop Fun

Chris is really good with Photoshop because he has to use it for school all the time. I am trying to learn here and there. This weekend we had some fun with pictures we took of Edison and Gordon.
Before:
After:
I think Chris is really talented. Here is one that I think is amazing:

Notice the eyes and the tatoo have color. Cool, huh?
Here is one that I did with Chris's help and guidance:
Here are some more we worked on together:
Even if you just want to make a good photo look better--Photoshop is amazing. And the more you use it, the faster you get at editing your photos. I am becoming addicted.

Okay, I'm sorry. One more. I just did this one. Which one do you like better? I like the lighter one more and Chris likes the darker one.

And this is the original. Pretty neat stuff. I think so at least.

I also learned a lot from Pioneer Women's Photography Blog So if you are interested you should check it out.

10 comments:

Jai said...

Emily, I hadn't seen your new little one yet. What a precious. See ya, Jamie

Sandra said...

The pictures look great! I think I like the lighter one too. That looks like fun.

Tina said...

Photoshop IS fun! You guys did some neat things.
I think I'm with Chris on the darker one. I like that his face has a bit more color, and the dark edges seem to blend better with the blanket behind him.

Sean and Kyla said...

awesome pictures, looks like you really are getting the hang of photoshop, if I had that program I'd totally be all over that all dizzay! your newest addition is truly precious.
oh and I really can't choose between the darker or the lighter picture...I like them both for different reasons...reasons that I can't articulate mind you, but both for different 'reasons' ; )

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

HEY! I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog! How in the WORLD are you guys?!?! I see you have another beautiful baby boy! NIce job on the photo shop stuff! I am totally lost when it comes to stuff like that! Do you think Edison will have as much hair as Gordon when he gets older?
WOW! I just love blogging because it keeps me in touch with everyone that I miss! I am so glad that you found me!!! :)

julie said...

I so need to get into Photoshop! I also commented on your potty-training blog if you wanna check.

Your kiddies are so sweet!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Wow! I need to learn that! I really like the one with Gordon and Edison on the blanket!!! Good job.

nathan said...

Emily- they turned out sooo cute, I'm definitely going to have to do that. Thank you soo much for the idea!

Nick said...

I always want to play on photo shop too, but never quite get around to it! Anyways here is our blog! Great to have more blogging addicts!

Noss said...

yeah, your kids turned out cute. nice work.
i like the lighter one better.
oh, by the way, we should play some day...i seem to remember we were going to do that...