Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blessing Day

Sunday we blessed Edison. It was fun to have all our family together but it was pretty crazy. With just immediate family members there were 40 people (14 were 10 and under!)
I didn't get very many pictures because as I'm sure all of you know, it was kind of a hectic day. Maybe I will put Edison in his blessing outfit again just so I can get a close up of him.
The blessing was wonderful and I am so thankful to have a husband who honors his priesthood. It was really cute how emotional Chris got during the blessing. I always tell Chris that I never find him more attractive than when he is being a good father. And it is so true--its down right sexy!

We had 12 people in the circle blessing Edison; it was pretty crowded up there but I am so glad we had all our family together!

I always get stressed out in situations like this. We had reserved our clubhouse for a lunch afterwards with all our family and it was locked! Luckily it was such a nice day and we just went to a park. It turned out all right but it sure did make things a little more complicated for me.

-------------------------------------------------------

We had Sarah and Craig and their two girls come and stay with us on Saturday and we went to Baby Animal Days. It was lots of fun. Gordon got to ride a horse and he loved it. He wanted to go again but you only get one ride for free.

Doesn't Gordon look totally rad in his glasses and helmut?

I love this picture even though it doesn't show his face. He gathered up all the hay/straw (whatever it is) in that pan and kept trying to shove it under the pig's nose. It was so cute. It was hard to get any really good pictures because there were so many people there.

They also had tractors hooked up to flatbed trailers (I don't know if that's what they are called but it sounds good, right?) That is all Gordon wanted to do. I kept trying to get him to come and see different animals but once the tractors came around again he was gone! Chris and Gordon also got to ride in a 1920's car. It was pretty cool and Gordon had a blast.

4 comments:

Tina said...

You have such a cute family. I love that picture of you and Edison. And Gordon does look cool in his glasses!

Sandra said...

Fun Pictures, thats great that so many of your family could be here!

Sean and Kyla said...

love the pictures, mostly Gordon's helmet and sunglasses, yes you're right. they are totally RAD. lol. but really, great family pictures, so happy for you!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Oh! I agree with you about hectic blessing days! I only got one picture of Ethan his day because he was so grumpy! I actually did end up dressing him up again and getting pics of him a different day