Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pictures

While we had Chris's family all together I thought it would be a good idea to get a family picture. The most current picture we have of his family is from our wedding and his sister and her family weren't there. His sister-in-law Kate got a nice digital SLR camera for Christmas so she did them for us. Back row: Kolby, Gordon, Chris, Edison, Emily, Ellen, Hanna, Tyson, Justin Front row: Tesla, Lonnon, Auroyia, BraeLynne, Venesha, Keilani, John, Kaden, Colleen, Jake, Josh, Isaac, Alli, Kate. Chris's siblings are Kolby, Justin, Venesha, and Josh.

She also did individual family pictures. I need to figure out how to get that hammock in the background out of there.And some pictures of the boys. Isn't she just great! Thank you Katie. I love this picture; my boys are so beautiful!

Gordon was so cute. He just loved laying next to Edison and putting his face right next to him. And Edison even did great for his own little photo shoot. He even opened is eyes for a little while.

I love how she captured this moment--for this picture Gordon was looking up at his daddy, getting excited to go play on the toys. It is so perfect.

I want to get a nice camera so I can take awesome pictures like this but I think I will have to practice a whole lot to be able to take pictures this good. Some people just have natural talent, like Katie.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You're sweet, Emily. I'm glad you liked them. I'm no good at photoshop yet, so I leave the hammock fixing to you!

I tagged you on my blog.

Gina said...

She did a beautiful job! Your boys are so so sweet!

Sean and Kyla said...

wow, those are really precious pictures. love the one of the two boys.